Motivation is a result of three things:
How to Implement Each Step To Become More Motivated
- Write down one thing you’re going to do on your calendar the next day towards the goal you’re trying to achieve. In the words of Winston Churchill, never give up. Ever. Ever. Ever.
- Use music that gets you pumped up, and always push yourself to your limits. The more intensely you work on something, the faster the results.
- Set a goal for what you want to do, and be very specific. For example, gain 10 lbs of muscles in 5 months.
1. Find really popular videos that is in your niche that doesn’t have very many video responses.
2. Post a video response to it.
This is better than just putting up a video because you can leverage other people’s videos. When they’re done looking at that popular video, they’ll see yours and if it’s captivating enough (use good Copywriting technique to have strong headlines), they’ll click on it.
Just updated my theme. Going to work on cleaning up the spam and updating the blog.
One of the things I want to try out is just making posts in places where people are searching for something that doesn’t exist.
The most common cliche I hear is “Follow your passion” or, “do what you love” when asked what kind of business to start. Continue reading »
Continue reading »
1) Find a company you know is going to blow up. (Facebook, Groupon, Zynga)
2) Invest as much money in it as possible, at every opportunity.
3) Once the media jumps on it and other investors get in…
4) Get out (cash out).